Anthrax is a dormant bacteria that is not contagious, but it is a serious infection that can live a while in soil. In most cases anthrax is passed through animal meats because as they graze, they are ingesting and breathing in contaminated soil which the anthrax spore live in and on.
Anthrax can be found in any contaminated soil around the world. So animals who are accustomed to grazing can be easily be infected, ultimately passing it to humans or other carnivores.
As we look at the diseases that we are being vaccinated for, we should also look at the ingredients.
So here's what you need to know about the ingredients in the anthrax vaccine:
- Aluminum Hydroxide:.......... An Antacid
- Benzethonium Chloride:........ Salts of Ammonium (though ammonium and ammonia has the same compounds the amounts of hydrogen is different.)
- Formaldehyde:.......... A colorless, acidic, toxic gas.
- Amino Acids:.......... Beneficial micro-nutrients that contain nitrogen that gives energy, just as fats and carbs would.
- Vitamins:.......... (Supplemental Vitamins) NOTE: Healthy food is the real vitamins.
- Inorganic Salts and Sugars:.......... Inorganic means not deriving from living substances.