- Vitamin A, B, C
- Amino Acids
- Blood circulation
- Anemia...and More: Visit my Herbal Blog for information and precautions: http://kcgherbals.blogspot.com/2013/05/rehmannia-root-rehmania-glutinosa.html
Tuesday, August 27, 2013
Posted by WellScriptllc.com Kalandra Cooke-Goff, PhD | WellScriptllc.com | (313) 522-0085 at 6:47 AM
Labels: Herbal Awareness
Friday, August 23, 2013
Follow the Link to view my Portfolio
For your convenience: Wellness Plans comes in a "Flip Book Form" and "Manual Form"
Posted by WellScriptllc.com Kalandra Cooke-Goff, PhD | WellScriptllc.com | (313) 522-0085 at 12:17 PM
Wednesday, August 21, 2013
Posted by WellScriptllc.com Kalandra Cooke-Goff, PhD | WellScriptllc.com | (313) 522-0085 at 4:44 PM
Labels: Tried and True Recipes
Monday, August 19, 2013
Here is a list of 12 Natural Breath Fresheners and Mouth Cleansers. These 12 will not only cleanse the mouth and freshen the breath but they also have healing properties... I will only list a few of the healing properties from each,... other wise this could get very, very lengthy...
- MINT LEAVES: Great for the Digestive system and Respiratory System, it's an Antioxidant and Mood Enhancer....and More.
- PARSLEY SPRIGS: Is an anti-inflammatory, It's rich in Vitamins A, B12, C, K. Great for the Circulatory System, Helps with Stiff Muscles, and studies show that it inhibits Cancerous tumors.... And More.
- FENNEL SEEDS: Has fiber so it works wonders for the Digestive System. It aids in ailments like loss of Appetite, colic in infants, upset stomach... and equally great for the Respiratory System. It has many Flavonoids, and has a high content of minerals like selenium, copper, zinc, Manganese, magnesium, iron, potassium,...and More.
- ROSE PEDALS: Pink Roses lowers the blood pressure and slows the circulation. It is a mood enhancer, it counters bronchitis and other upper respiratory infections, It increases concentration, and helps with fluid retention and painful menstrual periods. It is also great for allergy red eyes when used with chickweed and raw honey as an eye patch. Roses also have many more healing properties.
- Miswak: a natural toothbrush that aids in negating gingivitis, tooth decay, and blocking out plaque. Miswak also has wonderful properties to aid in the health of your digestive system, cures illnesses, and eliminate odors caused by the digestive system and bacteria in the mouth and Much More.
- THYME LEAVES: Has an essential oil called Thymol which has antiseptic and anti inflammatory properties. Fresh Thyme Herb is one of the herbs with the highest antioxidants properties. Thyme has a host of vitamins and minerals like beta carotene, Vitamins A and B6, it is also rich in Iron, Calcium, Magnesium, Potassium, Manganese and Selenium.
- GINGER ROOT: Is great for the Gastrointestinal System, Digestive System, and The Respiratory System. ginger is great at warding off infection, Nausea, and cold/ flu like symptoms. It kills cancerous cells in the Ovaries. It is also safe to use during pregnancy.
- ANISE PODS: Is a great for the Digestive System and Circulatory System. These little seeds has the wonderful quality of Copper which is needed to make new red blood cells, They are also rich in Iron, and Manganese. It is also a very good antioxidant as well...
- LAVENDER FLOWERS: This beautiful fragrant flower has properties to ease itchy dry skin and dandruff as well as Digestive and Menstrual problems like bloating. Lavender also promotes relaxation and a healthy nights sleep, Lavender is an anti-inflammatory so it helps in times of swelling and inflammation. Lavender is great to use when you are making your own cosmetics and treating yourself to a natural facial.
- JUNIPER BERRIES: These little berries are packed with antioxidants to help you clear out viruses and disease. This is a great berry for the Digestive System, It helps with heartburn and indigestion, It makes a great warm winter tea, helping to expel colds and Respiratory infections. It is also a diuretic and has anti fugal properties.
- CLOVES: Cloves is such a great one, I really don't know where I should begin...Cloves is extremely high in antioxidants! It is great for the Respiratory system because it opens the Nasal and bronchial pathways, It is great for allergic reactions of the tongue and it is a wonderful mouth rinse!. Cloves is an Antiseptic, fights Degenerative diseases, Is a Memory Booster... and Much More.
- BASIL LEAVES: This little leaf is high in vitamin A which makes it great for your skin, especially for those with skin ailments due to it's antibacterial anti inflammatory properties, it protects against free radicals, like many of the others mentioned here, basil has potassium, manganese, copper, and magnesium.
Wednesday, August 7, 2013
A pedometer senses your body's motion and counts your footsteps. This count is converted into distance by knowing the length of your usual stride. Wearing a pedometer and recording your daily steps and distance is a great motivating tool. You can wear a pedometer all day, every day and record total steps. Or you can wear it just when you go out for a walk or Run. This is great for those who are just getting back into the routine of things.
Posted by WellScriptllc.com Kalandra Cooke-Goff, PhD | WellScriptllc.com | (313) 522-0085 at 6:00 AM
Labels: Body Friendly Fitness
Tuesday, August 6, 2013
Regular snacking is vital to a healthy and active lifestyle. Fitness-friendly snacks should be quick, delicious, and balanced to satisfy your exercise and nutrition needs (as well as your hectic schedule). Active women should aim for snacks in the 100- to 200-calorie range (active men may need a bit more) and keep in mind, you may need to eat up to two snacks a day between meals to keep your energy levels steady all day long.
Posted by WellScriptllc.com Kalandra Cooke-Goff, PhD | WellScriptllc.com | (313) 522-0085 at 1:33 AM